BY VISITING, ACCESSING, AND/OR USING ALL OR ANY PORTION OF DOCKWIRE.COM (DW) , YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS INCLUDES COMPUTER SOFTWARE, ASSOCIATED MEDIA, PRINTED MATERIALS, AND ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTATION. IT ALSO INCLUDES ANY UPDATES, ADD-ON COMPONENTS, AND SUPPLEMENTS THAT DW MAY PROVIDE OR MAKE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE FUTURE.
YOU AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS ENFORCEABLE LIKE ANY WRITTEN NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT SIGNED BY YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH, DO NOT VISIT, ACCESS, AND/OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
1. Grant of License. Regardless of how labeled or interpreted, visiting, accessing, and using DW will be governed by the terms set forth in this agreement. You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use DW. You may not redistribute, modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on DW. Furthermore, you may not rent, lease, or remove any proprietary notices or labels from DW. This license may be terminated at any time without notice. Upon the termination of this agreement, you shall cease use of DW and, upon request, promptly return to DW or certify destruction of, all full or partial copies of all related materials.
2. Title and Intellectual Property Rights. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual rights on DW remain to the rightful entities. Furthermore, title and related rights in content accessed through DW is the property of the rightful entity or entities.
3. Feedback. You can provide DW with reasonable feedback, including but not limited to bug reports, errors, omissions, and usability. All feedback made by you will be the property of DW and may be used for any purpose. Due to the nature of the development work, DW is not certain if errors or discrepancies will be corrected.
4. Maintenance and Support. DW reserves the right to make modifications without obligation to notify you, or any other person, and/or organization of such revision or change. DW is not obligated to provide maintenance, technical support, or updates. DW is not obligated to release a commercial version or to provide you with a copy of any commercial version that may be released. However, limited technical support, if noted in the materials provided to you by DW, may be available. Use of any such support is governed by the DW policies and programs described in documentation or in other materials provided. Any supplemental software provided to you as part of the technical support shall be considered part of this agreement and subject to the terms and conditions of it. DW may use any information that you provide for purposes involving product support, development, and/or other business purposes. DW will not utilize such information in a form that personally identifies you. Technical support may not be available in all countries outside the United States.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. DW IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, WITH ALL DEFECTS" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND INDEMNITIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW, CUSTOM, PRIOR ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS, OR OTHERWISE ARE HEREBY OVERRIDDEN, EXCLUDED, AND DISCLAIMED.
6. Limit of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL DW BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS).